We are trying to break “vicious circle” of poverty by developing human resource through quality education for all (100%);
Quality Education-->-->-->Trained workforce-->-->-->Employment-->-->-->More Income-->-->-->More saving-->-->-->More Investment
-->-->-->More Job-->-->-->More Development.
1. SAF prospective: attaining quality education. “Quality Education for All” & increase literacy rate up-to 100%.
2. To provide medical treatment to vulnerable persons of the society including quick access to hospitals & medical centres by Ambulance Service.
3. Training to unemployed youth & prepare them for employment inland & abroad, “Education for Employment”.
4. Lowering the rate of unemployment, more education, increasing per capita income.
5. To create awareness of health & hygiene & healthy activities e.g. sports & social activities among youth.
6. Pollution & Environment, protect Wildlife & Plants /Trees & more plantations.
7. To train people to fight at the time of natural calamity & disaster i.e. earthquake, war, flood, fire & accident.
8. Scholarship for higher education inland & abroad in future.
9. To educate & give awareness for precautionary measures to fight against epidemic diseases.
10. Help & assist law enforcing agencies to create peaceful atmosphere in the area.
11. Publishing of Literary & Scientific Research Books.
Fundamental and basic aim is Human Resources Development through quality education for all (100% in Govt. Schools. SAF has started its model project in Govt (Boys & Girls) High Schools Hurnamaira, Poonch Azad Kashmir (Pakistan) and result is 100% for 1st year. Govt has upgraded the Girls High School to Intermediate College and Inshallah, Boys School will also be upgraded in next years. Gradually we will expend our working area throughout Azad Kashmir. We are simply trying to facilitate the poor students and provide them opportunity to get quality education and training facilities to teachers of government schools according to modern teaching techniques. In this regard USAID’s project ‘RISE’ helped us. We are thankful to them. We invite all NGOs, INGOs & other international agencies to cooperate for this noble cause. The other objectives are subsidiary and interrelated to this main goal.